- SLA Presidents Discuss How to Establish the "Relevancy Level" for Specialized Libraries
- School of Osteopathy Library Replaces Softlink with Soutron Library Software
- Soutron Global Compliant With RDA Standard
- Christus Spohn Health Sciences Library Upgrades from EOS to Soutron Global®
- Soutron Global and EBSCO Publishing Sign Partnership Agreement
Transforming Libraries into the Digital Information Resource Center of the Future
Soutron Global digital library automation solutions provide timely, efficient and effective enterprise library management services, complete with easy-to-use library and knowledge management functionality. These transformative library services remove information access barriers, such as proprietary information silos, to seamlessly make information access equitable. The end result is open access throughout the organization to information services and resources such as: electronic journals, lab notes, databases or other knowledge assets.
Soutron Global leverages our clients’ existing library infrastructure and collections while supporting their transition to providing digital information resources that support a modern workforce. Soutron Global library software solutions transform:
- delivery of core library services: making them more efficient and accessible
- user satisfaction: due to improved information access and knowledge management
- library operations: making them more streamlined and less costly
- the library’s ability to provide for future growth and changing information demands
Soutron Global caters to libraries of every size - from single-branch institutions to large consortia. Our comprehensive products are intuitive, flexible, customizable, easy to manage and Unicode-compliant with full multilingual capabilities.