- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Soutron Global is a cloud-based Library, Knowledge, and Information Management Solutions provider dedicated to "Managing Library Transformation". We are committed to providing our clients with the most flexible and powerful information and knowledge management system for corporate and special libraries.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity in Information and Knowledge management, either by developing leading-edge software, introducing our innovative solutions to clients or helping clients use our solutions, look at our career openings below.
The following opportunities are available now: