- HarperCollins Publishers Choose Soutron for Archival Catalog Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Selects Soutron for Library and Knowledge Management
- Top Ranked Law Firm Chooses Soutron’s Library Management System (LMS)
- College of Occupational Therapists Upgrades from InMagic® to Soutron
- Soutron Library Management Improves Access to Research at Innventia
Soutron Global is a cloud-based Library, Knowledge, and Information Management Solutions provider dedicated to "Managing Library Transformation". We are committed to providing our clients with the most flexible and powerful information and knowledge management system for corporate and special libraries.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity in Information and Knowledge management, either by developing leading-edge software, introducing our innovative solutions to clients or helping clients use our solutions, look at our career openings below.
Soutron Global is currently looking for an experienced Independent Business Partner or Software Sales Consultant to introduce our innovative Library and Information Management software to libraries and information centers.
Applicants should ideally have a good understanding of the library market and database technologies. We are looking for a self-manager that is motivated and has a warm and helpful personality and 'can do' attitude with presentation and software demonstration skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills are necessary. Previous sales experience and working knowledge of ILS products are highly desirable.
Soutron Global is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the New Business Development (NBD) function of an international technology company.
You will work with our Account Executives (AE) providing technical support, prospect product demos and training to our clients. You will be responsible for interacting with AEs and prospects to determine needs, develop a solution and make presentations. A confident communicator, you will use your knowledge of the Special Library industry to help with NBD activities.
- Working knowledge (3-5 yrs.) of established cloud-based Integrated Library Systems (ILS)
- Proficient with online tools (e.g. GTM), MSFT Office (PPT), and familiar with CRM Systems
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good research and internet skills
- Attention to detail and excellent team player
Preference will be given to those who also have knowlege of electronic content databases like LexisNexis and Westlaw.
This is a part-time position leading to full-time, based on performance. Daily activities could be performed from a home office.