- HarperCollins Publishers Choose Soutron for Archival Catalog Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Selects Soutron for Library and Knowledge Management
- Top Ranked Law Firm Chooses Soutron’s Library Management System (LMS)
- College of Occupational Therapists Upgrades from InMagic® to Soutron
- Soutron Library Management Improves Access to Research at Innventia
Managed "Cloud-based" Hosting
Soutron Global Cloud is a comprehensive hosting service that provides end-to-end managed care for all types and sizes of libraries and information resource centers. It offers streamlined, scalable, fully managed library, knowledge and information management systems within a highly secure IT network and storage facility. Corporate libraries and information centers of all sizes have chosen Soutron Global's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) managed “cloud-based” hosted solution as they seek to improve service quality, become more efficient, and reduce costs.
Key Benefits For Your Library, Knowledge Network or Information Center
1. No Delays
You don't have to wait for internal support - all you need is a browser and access to the internet and you are in business.
2. Cost savings
You don't need to buy, manage or back-up any server.
3. Disaster Recovery and Backups
Backups are performed for you automatically and in the event of a disaster, your system stays on-line to provide business continuity.
4. End User Access
Our global network is faster and more reliable than any network an average company can manage.
Soutron Gobal’s cloud-based managed hosting goes beyond your expectations to serve as a transparent extension of your organization.
Contact us to discuss how our cloud-based digital library, knowledge and information management solutions can help you achieve your objectives quickly, cost efficiently and with minimum disruption.