- SLA Presidents Discuss How to Establish the "Relevancy Level" for Specialized Libraries
- School of Osteopathy Library Replaces Softlink with Soutron Library Software
- Soutron Global Compliant With RDA Standard
- Christus Spohn Health Sciences Library Upgrades from EOS to Soutron Global®
- Soutron Global and EBSCO Publishing Sign Partnership Agreement
The Soutron Global vision has been to simplify traditional library automation workflows, providing highly evolved workflows that scale from the needs of a small special library to a multi-site organization requiring global deployment. The Soutron Global digital library automation doesn’t over-specify or complicate. In fact, the simplicity of our hosted library automation services, at every level, is what makes Soutron Global unique.
Designed by professionals like you, with backgrounds in library, knowledge and information management, who needed to reduce the effort involved in managing varied, complex library materials and information resources, the Soutron Global intuitive workflow makes formerly laborious tasks effortless while simplifying increasingly sophisticated digital library demands.
Follow the links below to find out more about our transformative solutions which are available with a cost-effective 'no capital investment' Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) managed services option or a conventional on-site licence.