- HarperCollins Publishers Choose Soutron for Archival Catalog Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Selects Soutron for Library and Knowledge Management
- Top Ranked Law Firm Chooses Soutron’s Library Management System (LMS)
- College of Occupational Therapists Upgrades from InMagic® to Soutron
- Soutron Library Management Improves Access to Research at Innventia
The Soutron Global vision has been to simplify traditional library automation workflows, providing highly evolved workflows that scale from the needs of a small special library to a multi-site organization requiring global deployment. The Soutron Global digital library automation doesn’t over-specify or complicate. In fact, the simplicity of our hosted library automation services, at every level, is what makes Soutron Global unique.
Designed by professionals like you, with backgrounds in library, knowledge and information management, who needed to reduce the effort involved in managing varied, complex library materials and information resources, the Soutron Global intuitive workflow makes formerly laborious tasks effortless while simplifying increasingly sophisticated digital library demands.
Follow the links below to find out more about our transformative solutions which are available with a cost-effective 'no capital investment' Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) managed services option or a conventional on-site licence.