- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Case Study - Cains
Cains Advocates, based in the Isle of Man, are an independent international law and professional services group. Cains are at the forefront of the development of the Isle of Man as an international finance center.
After using the same system for over 10 years, installed on their local computers, the demand on internal IT resources and the complexity of the drove Cains to look at the marketplace for a new solution more suited to their current needs.
Their challenge to Soutron was: deliver a modern, cost-effective, cloud-based and more personalised web based system.
Contact us when you're ready to discuss your specific requirements.