- SLA Presidents Discuss How to Establish the "Relevancy Level" for Specialized Libraries
- School of Osteopathy Library Replaces Softlink with Soutron Library Software
- Soutron Global Compliant With RDA Standard
- Christus Spohn Health Sciences Library Upgrades from EOS to Soutron Global®
- Soutron Global and EBSCO Publishing Sign Partnership Agreement
Digital Asset Management
The capability to manage digital assets is built into the core of all Soutron Global products. With this capability, you will be able to manage all types of content, including the aforementioned digital assets. Material can be manually indexed for access and linked to records while remaining within your corporate file system or content can be digitized, extracted from an electronic source, captured as XML and loaded as a structured record.
The Soutron Global system offers a variety of workflow configurations and settings to control the request and use of content. Configurable options include security settings, protection for viewing and downloading material, allowing user-generated content and automatic data loading.
Soutron Global provides an extremely flexible system for storing digital materials. Each type of digital content can be described to the system with a quick and simply defined record structure - without any need for IT support. Fields can be defined and added at any time, allowing meta-data specific to the digital asset to be recorded and assigned as needed.
Contact us when you're ready to discuss your specific requirements for sophisticated digital asset management in a simple, user-friendly system.