- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Digital Asset Management
The capability to manage digital assets is built into the core of all Soutron Global products. With this capability, you will be able to manage all types of content, including the aforementioned digital assets. Material can be manually indexed for access and linked to records while remaining within your corporate file system or content can be digitized, extracted from an electronic source, captured as XML and loaded as a structured record.
The Soutron Global system offers a variety of workflow configurations and settings to control the request and use of content. Configurable options include security settings, protection for viewing and downloading material, allowing user-generated content and automatic data loading.
Soutron Global provides an extremely flexible system for storing digital materials. Each type of digital content can be described to the system with a quick and simply defined record structure - without any need for IT support. Fields can be defined and added at any time, allowing meta-data specific to the digital asset to be recorded and assigned as needed.
Contact us when you're ready to discuss your specific requirements for sophisticated digital asset management in a simple, user-friendly system.