- SLA Presidents Discuss How to Establish the "Relevancy Level" for Specialized Libraries
- School of Osteopathy Library Replaces Softlink with Soutron Library Software
- Soutron Global Compliant With RDA Standard
- Christus Spohn Health Sciences Library Upgrades from EOS to Soutron Global®
- Soutron Global and EBSCO Publishing Sign Partnership Agreement
As a knowledge management professional, you are uniquely positioned to influence how your organization learns to explore, develop and exploit knowledge in all its forms. Organizing and extracting value from knowledge has become a critically important function, as has the ability of users to add value to that knowledge via reviews, ratings, and more.
Cultivate the wisdom of your community
Social Knowledge Networks (SKNs) offer a new way of thinking about knowledge management by bringing together users and the “communities” in which they work to address business problems. The Soutron Global Knowledge Management solution provides a stable and flexible foundation on which to grow your SKNs by:
- Actively managing research and information assets
- Consolidating information silos
- Managing disparate internal and external content
- Providing searchable and browseable directories for information discovery
- Including Web 2.0 social tagging, blogging and rating features
Soutron Global can help you increase knowledge retention and enhance business performance by rapidly sharing experience and best practices across your business or membership organization.
Contact us today to see how Soutron Global can transform your SKN!