- HarperCollins Publishers Choose Soutron for Archival Catalog Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Selects Soutron for Library and Knowledge Management
- Top Ranked Law Firm Chooses Soutron’s Library Management System (LMS)
- College of Occupational Therapists Upgrades from InMagic® to Soutron
- Soutron Library Management Improves Access to Research at Innventia
Pressured to focus more on the digital library and on innovation and less attention on the physical library?
Need to increase the visibility and accessibility of your services, inventories, or collections to demonstrate value?
Think you are bound by what your organizations can afford, build or maintain?
Need to focus less on managing internal infrastructure and more on managing relationships and building new profitable partnerships?
Regardless of your industry, the scalable infrastructure of Soutron Global technology allows the librarian or information manager to re-imagine the delivery of library and information services. Soutron Global lifts the barriers on how knowledge workers communicate, conduct research, share information, share communities and deliver services.