- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Pressured to focus more on the digital library and on innovation and less attention on the physical library?
Need to increase the visibility and accessibility of your services, inventories, or collections to demonstrate value?
Think you are bound by what your organizations can afford, build or maintain?
Need to focus less on managing internal infrastructure and more on managing relationships and building new profitable partnerships?
Regardless of your industry, the scalable infrastructure of Soutron Global technology allows the librarian or information manager to re-imagine the delivery of library and information services. Soutron Global lifts the barriers on how knowledge workers communicate, conduct research, share information, share communities and deliver services.