- HarperCollins Publishers Choose Soutron for Archival Catalog Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Selects Soutron for Library and Knowledge Management
- Top Ranked Law Firm Chooses Soutron’s Library Management System (LMS)
- College of Occupational Therapists Upgrades from InMagic® to Soutron
- Soutron Library Management Improves Access to Research at Innventia
Government Information Management Solutions
Clients in the public sector are more publicly accountable for their spending than any other group.
Soutron Global helps government departments, bodies and agencies achieve a better return on public spending by delivering process efficiencies, improving the delivery of public services and reducing the costs associated with managing vast and ever-growing, volumes of information.
Our solutions make relevant hard copy and electronic documents and records easily accessible to staff within a department or organization. It is rare that this data is made available to members of the public, rather we help professional librarians in Government support their departmental colleagues.
We have designed systems to ensure that geographically remote parties and decision making units (DMUs) can share knowledge whenever, and wherever, they need to, reducing the time taken to deliver initiatives. And, with increasing concerns over privacy and confidentiality, a suite of security features controls access to sensitive data.
And, we have successfully converted different vocabulary sets for different government agencies and departments that can be pre-loaded into any library application.
Not your industry?
Choose your industry or field below to find out how Soutron Global can meet your needs, or contact us for further details.