- SLA Presidents Discuss How to Establish the "Relevancy Level" for Specialized Libraries
- School of Osteopathy Library Replaces Softlink with Soutron Library Software
- Soutron Global Compliant With RDA Standard
- Christus Spohn Health Sciences Library Upgrades from EOS to Soutron Global®
- Soutron Global and EBSCO Publishing Sign Partnership Agreement
Global Legal Library System
In addition to a customized 24-hour legal library portal that enables the legal knowledge worker to enter custom reviews and ratings, catalog their own materials utilizing custom data templates, the Soutron Global legal library system features integrated loose-leaf, thesaurus, reference question management, serials wizard, and multiple classification support when crossing national boundaries.
Our legal library and information resource experts are familiar with the particular challenges of referencing legal precedents, compiling evidence and case notes, plus the impact of legislative changes on ongoing cases. Further, we understand the difficulties of meeting the needs of a large library in one location as well as many smaller libraries, perhaps staffed part time or serving a particular group of people at other locations.
Not your industry?
Choose your industry or field below to find out how Soutron Global can meet your needs, or contact us for further details.