- HarperCollins Publishers Choose Soutron for Archival Catalog Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Selects Soutron for Library and Knowledge Management
- Top Ranked Law Firm Chooses Soutron’s Library Management System (LMS)
- College of Occupational Therapists Upgrades from InMagic® to Soutron
- Soutron Library Management Improves Access to Research at Innventia
Medical Library Solution
The Soutron Global cloud-based medical library solution helps medical institutions and laboratories achieve a better return on investment by delivering process efficiencies, improving the delivery of information and reducing the costs associated with managing vast and growing volumes of information.
We have designed 24-hour medical library portal systems to ensure that geographically remote parties and decision making units (DMUs) can share knowledge whenever, and wherever, they need to, reducing the time taken to deliver initiatives. And, with increasing concerns over privacy and confidentiality, a suite of security features controls access to sensitive data.
Further, now medical or laboratory knowledge workers can enter custom reviews and ratings on library materials and catalog their own materials utilizing custom data templates. Our solutions make relevant hard copy and electronic documents and records easily accessible to staff within the organization.
Not your industry?
Choose your industry or field below to find out how Soutron Global can meet your needs, or contact us for further details.